Home School Link Worker
My name is Gemma Everson, I am the Home School Link Worker and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead at Longford Park. I also work part time at another one of our sister schools. The main purpose of my role is to work with families, school children and school, providing support and guidance as well as signposting to local and national organisations in times of stress and change.
As part of my role, I can support families by:
· Lead on Early Help Assessments and Team Around the Family meetings
· Offer advice and guidance with parenting skills.
· Offer both long and short-term support in promoting positive family relationships.
· Referral to parent nurture groups.
· Accessing mental health support.
· Support with attendance.
· Support families to understand SEND needs.
· Access additional support where necessary.
· Referring to external services such as CAMHS, Home Start, School Health Nurse Team.
· Food Bank vouchers.
I am based across both our sister schools, but for Longford Park you can reach out to me on 01295 641751 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org my working days are Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday.